This year we continue to have the same exciting features on our results site as we have had in previous years and we have even added some new features! Here are just some of the many things you can do with our site. For a video screen-cast, see below this list.
- Search is now collapsed by default to allow more room to view results. To expand, simply click the spyglass “Search” icon that is at the top of the results.
- To search for Best of Class winners – simply check the “Best of Class” radio button at the top of the results and then click Search.
- You may search the results via the quick search box or choose advanced search for advanced search options.
- You may sort the results list by clicking on any title heading in the list. To reverse the sort, simply click again.
- Print certificates, shelf talkers, bottle labels, table tents, case cards, and more from the drop-down menu on the right side of each wine. (You may have to scroll to the right) – Requires pop-up blockers to be disabled.
- Judge notes – will appear on certificates, table tents, and case cards. You can also see the judge notes by clicking on the spyglass icon on the left side of the wine.
- To print a detailed list, export to Excel, or email results, choose from the icons at the top of each page – this option will reflect any search / sort criteria.
- To view detailed information about a wine, click the spyglass icon on the left side of the wine.
For additional help, e-mail email@example.com